Friday, September 26, 2008

I Need to Leave My House

Well, for longer than ten minutes, that is. The good news: Hutton looks like he doesn't have chicken pox after all. His rash never developed into anything, and has pretty much faded. The sniffles he had have intensified into a lovely productive cough and head cold, though. Hutton hasn't been to school since Monday, and I have only left the house to take Harrison to school and pick him up.

I am very, very happy that Hutton doesn't have chicken pox, because if he did, I'd probably be stuck in the house with him for next week, too. Just four days of this makes me feel like I'm becoming ingrown into the couch.

5 comments:

AshleyLeo said...

Glad to hear you are happy with the outcome! Your life will be far less complicated that's for sure (adult chicken pox and shingles is no party, but I'm sure you already know that!)

I'm right there with ya on the house thing. It's just unbearable at times! I had Sydney home for a solid week with the flu which I now believe is Lyme. I'm taking her to an "enlightened" doc next week.

I'm bummed to hear the chamber hasn't come yet. Hopefully it'll be there soon. In theory maybe it would've helped flush out whatever he had.

At least you were home to catch Oprah!

Cyndi said...

So what the heck was it???

Floortime Lite Mama said...

Boy
I am sooo glad it wasnot ch pox
I will be really excited to hear about the HBot
A reputed DAN doc - i heard a speech from recently said it was the best intervention for his Autistic child

Kristin said...

I know this isn’t really related to your last posting, but I wanted to let you know about an upcoming webinar that you might be interested in. On October 15, a dietitian by the name of Judy Converse will be speaking about managing a GFCF diet. If you are interested you can register for the free event at:

https://shsna.webex.com/shsna/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=661299972

Alijah Fitt said...

there's an immunization for chicken pox? My kids had them in their eyeballs- totally gross and they sat like zombies together on the sofa for 2 weeks without moving. Totally creepy. So they were mosquitoes?

© blogger templates 3 column | Make Money Online