Saturday, October 04, 2008

Last Weekend

Last Saturday at this time, I was listening to John Elder Robison speak at Third Place Books. He was great, with funny and uplifting stories, and his fascinating talk about TMS (you'll have to read about that on his blog). I had him sign my hardcover I bought last year when it came out, and I bought two paperback copies for him to sign, as well.

Here's the proof:


On Sunday, the boys and I walked to the creek at the end of the street to see if the salmon were here yet. (The salmon come upstream to spawn every fall about this time.) There was only one, and he/she was hanging in the shadows, so I didn't get a good picture, but I did get lots of pictures of the boys being silly.



5 comments:

Floortime Lite Mama said...

wow you all are gorgeous !!!you look too young to be a mom

Laura said...

Kajoli, you made my day! And no, I didn't pay you for that comment, did I? ;) And that picture is very small, so you can't see my aged skin. You're beautiful yourself, Kajoli, and your son is darling!

Michelle O'Neil said...

Well aren't you just a hot little tamale?

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Love John's sideburns!

Your boys are adorable too!

Cyndi said...

Cute pics!

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

Yay! You met John! Isn't he great? You're all gorgeous, by the way!

© blogger templates 3 column | Make Money Online