Monday, July 17, 2006

More Deep Thoughts from the Junk Mail

As I scrolled through my spam this morning, this one struck me.


Shit happens. When we love - we grow. Timber! When you get lemons, make lemonade.(When life gives you scraps make quilts.) Shit happens. Walking on cloud nine. Tools of the trade. Water doesn't run uphill. The shoes on the other foot now. Sour as a green apple. Timber! Red as a beet. Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness.


So true! So cliche! So randomly generated! So grammatically challenged! I love the repetition of "shit happens" and "Timber!"

Time to meditate on the information above. Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness, indeed!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I just have to believe this is some sort of coded message from a parallel universe, Laura.

Carmen San Diego said...

Shit happens. Stay fruity like Clara said.

© blogger templates 3 column | Make Money Online