Monday, September 17, 2007

Sick and Tired

I went to New York City this past weekend for a friend's wedding, sans children and husband. I had a great time with my college friends, but am sick now, and got home to a sick child. Harrison has some sort of chest cold - wheezy and croupy coughing during the night, better during the day. Hopefully we will both be better soon!

Oh, and I'm tired because I've averaged 6.25 hours of sleep a night since Thursday's red eye flight to NY, with adolescent boy next to me putting his bare feet on my leg keeping me from getting a good night's sleep - er, make that a good 3 1/2 hours sleep - on the flight out. Oh well. Guess I should go down early tonight, huh? Nothing like 6 hours of sleep to really help a cold.

If any of you college friends remembered how to find this blog, please comment! (I gave them all the info on it, but I doubt anyone was sober enough to remember!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A drunken weekend in NYC comes with a very steep price tag, as you're finding out. ;) I'm glad you got to do that, even if you're reaping karmic retribution now.

Laura said...

The sad thing is, I didn't even get to drink much! I had three drinks Friday night at the rehearsal dinner and afterward, then Saturday afternoon I started feeling queasy. I had water to drink at the wedding, and some appetizers, but no food, since I started feeling even worse. I didn't even feel up to the yummy cupcakes served in place of wedding cake! I had some mint tea, though, which gave me enough strength to shake my booty on the floor, even though I felt like puking most of the night.

Fortunately I was back to eating Sunday.

© blogger templates 3 column | Make Money Online