Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Spring Break, and not a drunken half-naked coed in sight

Yes, it's Spring Break week here in the NW, and we're having a...pretty boring old time. Nothing special going on at all. Monday we went to my friend, Liz's house for lunch and play. Tuesday, speech therapy in the morning and an afternoon cleaning the upstairs windows. Yes, we know how to party! The only funneling involved putting water in the steam cleaner.

Today was morning ABA therapy, and this afternoon is wide open. I sense a trip to Target. Hutton is requesting to play with Jack's Big Music Show game on the Noggin website. He saw that when I was getting the link for my post the other day.

My thought for the day that I came up with while getting dressed yesterday: On shows like "What Not to Wear" they tell you that to figure out your correct bra size, you should measure in two areas while wearing a well-fitting bra, then use a special formula to determine the correct size. Well, if you have a well-fitting bra, wouldn't that be the right size?

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Our "breaks" are always boring too!

As for the bra sizing...I finally forced myself to get professionally sized at an actual bra shop (not a dept. store) last year, and I was shocked!!! at the difference. I was way off on my size, and it has made a huge difference since I've been wearing the right size. It's expensive to shop at those places, but it's worth it.

© blogger templates 3 column | Make Money Online