Saturday, August 19, 2006

What I Did Today

You know, I've had some deep thoughts that keep me up nights. I'll try to post about those tomorrow. In the meantime, here is the shallow focus of my afternoon:

Tee shirts and other stuff I created today.

This all started when I saw my friend's mom's car the other day. Her car has a license plate frame that reads: My Other Car is a Porsche. So, of course, I started thinking that I'd like to have a license plate frame that reads: My Other Ride is a Mustache.

Not that it is, since Hubby doesn't have a real mustache, just Miami Vice Crockett-type stubble. But, I cracked myself up with my stupid idea, and then, driving home from dinner last night (did I mention I had several glasses of wine?) I mentioned this to Hubby, and he also found it amusing, and told me I should start a store on CafePress to sell my fabulous license plate frames. Of course, he also warned me he wouldn't really want to drive a car that had that license plate frame. Hmm, I wonder why?

So, last night after dinner I created my store, and this afternoon I created my "art" and did some variations on the mustache theme. So, at the very least, go look and tell me what you think! I can take criticism on things I come up with while drunk.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Hahahaha!!! Hilarious. Gotta love drunk access to a computer...

Unknown said...

LMAO!! Oh my god, Laura. You're so sick. I fucking love you!

I am going to have to buy one of these shirts for my mom! hehehehe

Laura said...

I'm glad you both appreciate my warped sense of humor! I am truly a freak. By the way, did you notice today's word is hirsute?! How weird is that?

© blogger templates 3 column | Make Money Online