Monday, November 06, 2006

What Have I Been Doing...


...if not blogging? Heck, I have barely even been reading the blogs lately.

This is what I've been doing.

That's right. I've been spending nearly every waking moment, when not attending to the needs of my children and pets that is (how annoying! Jeez! So needy!), hunting down the elusive cloth diaper icon hidden in various websites. There are 175 websites, to be exact. And though I have the entire month to do this, I have it in my head that I must do it all NOW!

I have stayed up past my already late bedtime every night this month looking. Some icons are easy to find. Others are diabolically hidden by web masters/torturers in such a way that one can spend hours on one site and still not find the icon, even after receiving hints. This one for instance. If you can find the icon here, and tell me where it is, I'll give you one of my kids or pets. Ha. Just kidding. I wouldn't cheat. Um, or give away my kids or pets, for that matter.

So, until I complete my hunt, you may not see me again in the blogosphere. I'm still floating around on the Internet, just in a different world. The world of crazy cloth diaper people. Now you know.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Ok, now you're driving me crazy looking - I will not stop till I find it

Lisa said...

Arrrrgghhhh!!

One question - it's definitely on this site and not one of the retailers sites you can link to?

They've forgotten to put it on surely..

Laura said...

Yeah, I had to stop looking, but I'm sure I'll go back and torture myself more. It does exist. There's a forum where people ask for hints or mention problems with links, and several people have been on there bragging about what a clever hiding spot it was. Blah! Bitches! :)
The hint for finding it is to start at products.

This one I just found was good:
http://www.thejewelsofdenial.com/catalog.php?item=106&catid=1&ret=catalog.php%3Fcategory%3D1

Kristen said...

Okay, I can't believe I even clicked around and started looking, but I did. That's amazingly, unexpectedly addictive.

Carmen San Diego said...

Understandable girl. I don't get enough time in the day to sit and read peoples blog either. Enjoy the time away and we look forward to hear about your life and break away from the blog world when you get back.

© blogger templates 3 column | Make Money Online