Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I May Get Myself a Cane, or Carry An Umbrella at All Times

This morning on the news, I heard that the Seattle Police Department were going to give an old guy a new cane. Not too newsworthy, unless you read this.

So, some crazy guy tries to light an old man on fire, and ends up getting whacked with a cane! Guess he didn't see that coming. Now if only the two women he lit on fire had had canes or umbrellas. Watch out!

Good job, Gus! Enjoy your new cane, and feel free to beat the whippersnappers when they try to attack. I think I'll pass this on to my 82-year-old great-uncle who nearly broke a hip after Christmas. See how useful canes can be?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF?

I think I may have missed something:

"Police didn't immediately know of any motive for the bizarre attacks."

But yet, they don't indicate what the motive was further in the article. I'm confused!

But serioulsy WTF?! Who does this kind of stuff!?!?

BFF Avoiding Seattle!

Maddy said...

That is bizarre. Where do you find these things?
Cheers

© blogger templates 3 column | Make Money Online