Monday, March 05, 2007

More Dolphin Fun

You may be interested in the latest from the world of dolphins. If you remember this from last month, you may be interested in the latest dolphin love swimming with dolphins ad.
I may be flattering myself to think the advertisers saw my blog post about their campaign, but you'll notice how toned down and non-bestial this new ad seems. Hmmm.

What? You want MORE DOLPHINS?! Well, here you go.

Let's see. I knit. I LOVE DOLPHINS. I'm so there. Well, actually, cough, I think I have a...er, thing...that night. Have to check my calendar. Seriously, could this possibly be real? Seriously? It takes a really kickass dolphin to pull off a jaunty scarf. Now, if a killer whale is wearing a beret, you're still going to play it smooth and pretend it looks cool, cause it's a killer whale and could kick your ass. "No, Shamu, the raspberry beret is totally hot! No, the matching scarf doesn't make you look fat!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is your espresso maker smokin' right now, because thats caffeine-fueled wit if I ever saw it!

I object to the toe fungus ad campaign where they lift up the nail to show all the scary fungus wreaking havoc. Think you could get them to throttle back a bit?

Oh, Jared uncharacteristically fell asleep early last night, and I did major maintenance on his hair. It's looking much less, less, wretched.

Have a great day!!

Schmoop said...

Sounds like teenage slang for sex. "Yeah, Joe, Amy and I went down to her parents' basement and went knitting for dolphins."

Laura said...

Lisa - I HATE those toenail fungus ads. Ick! They make my toes hurt. I also dislike the mucus ones. Yuck!

Matt-Man- You're right - perfect sexual euphemism there.

© blogger templates 3 column | Make Money Online