Saturday, March 03, 2007

The Secret

I read an article on "The Secret" in Newsweek yesterday, and I'm demonstrating my understanding of it with my new blog design.

It's all about springtime, instead of the icy one I had going for several months. So, if my blog is Spring, it will attract Spring. The snow outside should magically melt now that I've changed my header picture. (That's a pic from the 2003 Tulip Festival in Skagit Valley, WA by the way.)

Now that I've spent the entire night trying to get my blog in order, I don't really care about the snow. Remind me to not do a new template unless I'm really sure I've got a copy of the old one on my computer somewhere. Cutting and pasting gets tiresome. Oh, and let me know if I need to add you to my links! And Blogger really needs to do some 3 column templates, so I don't have to hunt down codes on random sites to do it. I used this one, but looked and tried about 5 others before I got this one to work.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Ooooh, I love it! I hardly ever mess with my template anymore - even though I've gotten more efficient at it, I still end up spending hours at a time making tweaks. Anyway, yours looks great! I love that picture!

Laura said...

Thanks, Kristen! You don't really need to change things around though - you can just have John add his great pictures on the sidebars and it looks fabulous! I'm still loving the urinals. :)

Unknown said...

oooh! Pretty pretty pretty!!

I think I need to go and re-do my template at some point as well.

AshleyLeo said...

All this happiness everywhere...well, I think I'm gonna hurl!

I'm right there with ya on The Secret (I mean, everything old is new, the Power of Positive Thinking).

© blogger templates 3 column | Make Money Online