Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Laura's Life Lessons

Here's the first in what may be a recurring theme for this old blog. We'll see if I learn enough to add more in the future.


Tuesday:

If you have a big Thermos you filled with hot Starbucks mocha with whip on Saturday, then left in the fridge for three days, the contents will not taste very good on Tuesday.

~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday morning, while attempting to get Hutton to speech therapy on time, I grabbed the Thermos from the fridge, shook it up well, and poured myself a big travel cup worth of what I thought would be a nice chilled mocha. That way I wouldn't have to take the time to make myself a hot one. I took a sip, and fortunately was standing by the sink, as the liquid nastiness came spewing out instantaneously in a very impressive spit take. My live audience weren't very impressed, though. Go figure! Imagine pouring clumpy yogurt or sour cream into a mocha and taking a sip. No, not a good taste. I took a cup of water in the car instead and bought myself a mocha at Jitters later on.

0 comments:

© blogger templates 3 column | Make Money Online