Friday, April 27, 2007

Blogs That Make You Go Hmmm....

Yes, that's really sad. I pulled up a "hit" song from sometime in the 90s(?) to use for my title. Well, I have so much random crap in my brain, it has to come out sometime!

So, Kimbuhly tagged me for this! Thanks, Kim! I'm glad I make you think. Sure, you probably think, "Man, that chick is fried!" after you read my entries, but still...

My five blogs are:

Kim, of course. Yeah, that's probably against the rule, but I don't care! I love Kim's site for it's great mix of humor, novel-writing insight (hey, I always wanted to be an author! Maybe some of her skill will rub off magically through my keyboard? Now, there's a idea for a book!), and all things Autism.


Allie.
The Gouda set me up in blogging! She's my inspiration! (No, I'm NOT going to sing the Chicago song. I'm NOT!) The Gouda is another great source of humor as well as political and cultural wisdom. Plus, her movie review blog lets me see films vicariously!

Matt-Man makes me think about how it would be to be a guy. He's always funny, never boring. No navel introspection as I've been known to indulge in from time to time. (No, Matt-Man, that's not a sexual term.)


Ashley
has interesting things to read, also related to Autism quite often. She needs to post more often. Hint, hint. No excuses accepted! You will blog and you will like it!

A new (well, to me anyway!) blogger I like is Agent M. Another Autism Mom, but also a middle school English teacher. (My favorite subject from the most miserable time of my life!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have to get this posted before heading off to Hutton's "Friendship Class". Have a great weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

Melly said...

Aw, thanks. :)

Schmoop said...

Why Thanks Laura...And I am so sorry that it is me that makes you wonder what its like to be guy. Dont have an operation on my account...Boo Yah and Cheers!!

Laura said...

Agent M. - You're welcome!

Matt-Man - You're too late! Bwahahaha!

Cheers,
Larry

© blogger templates 3 column | Make Money Online