Saturday, April 28, 2007

My Saturday Morning in Pictures

This morning, I walked into the office/playroom and was greeted by this:

That's right. It's my younger son, Harrison, holding an ear. Fortunately, it's not a real ear, but a fake one, which had been attached to the scary electronic chimpanzee seen here:


We headed downstairs to eat breakfast, and I carried "Vincent" as I'm now calling the chimp, and his ear.

I got out some glue to attempt to glue the ear back on. I thought Crazy Glue would work fine, but Vincent went for the Gorilla Glue, of course.

After gluing, I wrapped some tape around Vincent's head to hold the ear in place. I don't have a great feeling about the "surgery" outcome. Guess we'll see tomorrow when I take the tape off.
Tully checking to make sure everything is OK.
Good Old Boy, Fergus
Sally, with shorter hair on her neck from her own surgery in January
Tully as Window Dressing

2 comments:

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

I'm no cat lover but that's a great photo. Gotta Gogh... :)

Kim

Schmoop said...

Tully is a good lookin' cat. Cheers!!

© blogger templates 3 column | Make Money Online