Friday, March 10, 2006

Ho Hum Friday

Yes, I've let things slide again. But I've been so busy lately! Uh, no, I don't really have anything to show for it. You'll just have to take my word for it!

Not much going on in the exciting world that is my life. I blew my mind yesterday morning listening to this in the car on NPR while sipping my latte and waiting to go meet Hutton's speech therapist. Plus I've been reading this, so I'm kind of in a parallel worlds kinda frame of mind. Physics really boggles my mind. Haha. That just reminds me of the talking Barbie from a while back that Feminists were angry about because one of the phrases it said was, "Math is hard!" Well, yeah, Barbie, I think so, too! And I don't think it's just cause I'm a girl, either!

Hutton is buried under the toy parachute we have. Harrison is running around. Fergus is sleeping. Sally is barking. Pretty normal stuff. I wonder what our doppelgangers (or maybe our evil twins?) are doing now in the parallel universes.

1 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm listening to the interview now. Very cool. Thanks for the link...

© blogger templates 3 column | Make Money Online