Friday, March 24, 2006

This is going to be great!

I spend a lot of time online in pursuit of knowledge. Some of this knowledge is useful. Some is not so useful.

One website I visit a lot has been excited about this film since day one. When I heard about it, I was confused. Was this a joke? No, really, I thought I'd seen a skit about this on Saturday Night Live. A film parody. But, apparently it does exist, and it comes out this summer.

Its name: Snakes on a Plane. It's about Snakes. On a plane. How can you NOT be excited about this movie?








Another thing: Samuel L. Jackson is in it. So that means there will be lines like, "There are muthafuckin SNAKES on this plane!"

Of course, I was more excited about the movie when this was the only movie poster available:




Or even better, this one:




Yes, some people have too much time on their hands. And I'm one of them. After seeing the above pictures, and similar ones here, (go on! Click on them! They're FUNNY!) I noticed they had not used this yet, so I whipped this one up myself:



If you're more interested in tee shirts, try this one:
http://topatoco.com/snakes.htm

1 comments:

Kristen said...

OMG...too. much. laughter.

That was hilarious, Laura.

© blogger templates 3 column | Make Money Online