Friday, March 31, 2006

Yikes! Double Yikes!


I hadn't visited Go Fug Yourself in a while, so wandered over today and scrolled down happily until I saw this:

LaFugta Jackson

I suppose if you have nipped and tucked your way into an expression of permanent surprise, it makes sense to tailor your wardrobe around that sentiment:


This way, instead of blaming it on bad taste, LaToya Jackson can simply say, "Well, I was just so startled by the fact that my jacket shrank and then the ferret clipped to my belt tore a scrap out of it, all of which exposed the fact that I was forced to wear a bra top that didn't fit because it's laundry day. Still... happy face! Happy face!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What the heck is she doing drawing attention to that thing in her mid-abdomen area? I have something that looks similar, thanks to my lovely kiddos, but I can GUARANTEE that I will never willingly expose said flesh in this manner. Ick, ick, ick!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Weird. Gross. Ew. There's nothing else I can really say about this!

Mike said...

You're just jealous.

-M

Anonymous said...

Wanted to reply to your comment, but there was no e-mail address. ^_^

I didn't think that the post about Congresswoman McKinney was all that tricky. I thought the sarcasm was blatant. But apparently, other folks found it too tough to pick out. Go figure.

© blogger templates 3 column | Make Money Online