Sunday, March 19, 2006

I thought this was kinda funny, too.

I just started reading this article on nutrition and obesity, Don't blame Big Gulp for America's obesity, and I didn't have my pop-up blocker on, so as I scrolled down, I noticed a fancy ad for COCA-COLA. Hmmm. Sure, Coke is the parent company of Minute Maid orange juice and some other seemingly healthy things, but I don't think of nutrition and Coke together. Just kinda funny since the title of the article mentions Big Gulps, and most people don't get a Big Gulp of water with lemon.

Also funny was one of the nutrition experts quoted was a woman with the last name Nestle. Yep, I immediately thought of Toll House cookies. Yumm! So healthy, too. ;) (Fortunately, I don't have any chocolate chips in the house or I might be tempted to go do some baking. I do have some Thin Mints stashed in the freezer though if I get desperate!)

Of course, now the ad is something that popped on right after I had a long coughing spell:
Sudacare Shower Soothers. Hmm, that sounds pretty good! Of course, I am also thinking that my computer is watching me a little too closely.

Then on looking at the ad more, I realized you can draw in the steam! That's awesome! I'm going to turn off my pop-up blocker more often! I'm missing some great advertising.

0 comments:

© blogger templates 3 column | Make Money Online