Saturday, September 16, 2006

Hedgehog Love

Uh, OK.

If your doctor gave you really bad advice, and it sounded crazy, would you take the advice, or maybe sleep on it for a night or two?

This guy apparently really trusts his doctor. Oh, OK, witchdoctor. Same thing, right?

And I love the part about, "The animal was apparently unhurt". Well, physically maybe, but psychologically? "He said he loved me! And now he acts like I'm the one who hurt him!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Quotation of the Day on the sidebar by W. Somerset Maugham is really good today. Well, I didn't write it down, and now it's gone. So, here's this one from him instead: "Only a mediocre person is always at his best."

4 comments:

Schmoop said...

I mean, I've gone to bed with some real pigs, but never a REAL pig

Anonymous said...

Everyone know you have to charm a hedghog,wine, Burt Bacharach, velvet couch, then they let thier needles down. This guy had no finesse!

Unknown said...

Clara... I am LMAO!! Too funny!!

You know... you should start a blog too! :)

Laura said...

Yes, Clara, blog, blog, blog!

© blogger templates 3 column | Make Money Online