Friday, September 22, 2006

Look What I Have


I just happened to be at Toys R Us on Tuesday, when they released the exciting new TMX - Tickle Me Elmo Ten. I, of course, HAD to buy one..."for the kids."

I still have it sealed in the TOP SECRET box, which features Elmo saying, "No Peeking!" when you open the flap. I'm going to attempt to wait until Christmas. Either that or sell it on ebay if things get all crazy Cabbage Patch/Elmo I.

The YouTube clip of this crazy, hysterical Elmo is pretty damn funny. I love the dog.

(Allie - Thanks for the tip! Never noticed that before! I was doing thing the hard way, even before beta.)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Okay, I didn't know what to expect, but that was pretty damn funny.

Unknown said...

Hey babes- just click the embed code on the right hand side of the screen at the You Tube site and paste it into the box. Blogger will sometimes complain that the HTML isn't right when you try to publish, but then you just tell Blogger to ignore that and it's fine. :)

Now I'm off to watch the video! I'm hella intrigued by this toy.

Laura said...

Oooh! Thanks, Allie! You're so smart! How many of us are you guiding through the process of blogging? :)

© blogger templates 3 column | Make Money Online