Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Save Me Some Rolos

Lina had eaten all of the Rolos from the bowl of Halloween candy, and was ready for bed. As she was blowing out the jack-o-lantern on her porch, she heard someone call, “Trick or Treat!”

She turned and saw a ghoul approaching. Lina reached for the bowl of candy, now containing only Necco Wafers and the tell-tale Rolo wrappers. The ghoul looked into the bowl, met Lina’s gaze, then grabbed the bowl, quickly slitting Lina’s throat with its sharp metal edge. As the ghoul ripped Lina’s ear from her skull, it whispered, “You should have saved me some Rolos.”


The above "story" is for this contest:


Write your own 99 word story and enter here!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

LMAO!! That's awesome! Rolos. hahahahahaha!!

I'm considering doing this now! Exactly 99 words! That's gonna be tough!

SMG said...

That's why I spray tricker treaters who approach my house with the garden hose.

The neighbors don't like me anymore, but I don't have to buy Necco wafers.

Schmoop said...

Pretty Damn Good!! My fave Halloween candy is Necco-philia Wafers

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

Can you sing the Rolo jingle?

"There are lots of chewy Rolos in a roll for you. If you're choosey bout what you chew. Real milk chocolate and caramel too! To chew chew chew chew chew-chew-chew!

I love candy.

K

mist1 said...

I love this one. I haven't had Rolos in forever.

Dayngr said...

::::Rushing out to buy Rolos for fear of angering the ghouls:::::

Fredge said...

Aw, no one wanted the necco wafers? I think they're pretty good.

emeraldcite said...

Maybe I should rethink my candy strategy this halloween...

nice job!

© blogger templates 3 column | Make Money Online