Monday, June 18, 2007

Payback is Only Fair

After tagging Agent M with a meme last week, she tagged me back. I assume that I'm supposed to answer all of these in single words, since that's what Agent M did.

Your Best Friend: thoughtful

What Are You Thinking About Right Now: lateness

Your Car: temperamental

What Are You Doing At The Moment: thinking typing

Relationship Status: steady-on

What Is On Your TV: Hoobs

What Is The Weather Like: crappy

When Is The Last Time You Laughed: last night yesternight (I changed it! Look it up! It's a word! And I need to see or read something funny!)

So, who needs it? Gouda? Kimbally? Don't worry, it's easy!

4 comments:

Schmoop said...

You could have said "yesterday"...If I was a Gibson a 58 or 9, you could plug me in and play me anytime!! Cheers...

Laura said...

Of course! Yesterday. Duh!

If I was short track racer/I'd be an Indian/You could ride me around/And ride me round again!

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

Lawrer, thanks! I'll get to this later - I just posted about Benjy Heil, the child with autism who disappeared from his home last week and was found in a pond less than a mile away. I can't be funny tonight. Maybe not tomorrow. Not while I have this "there but for the grace of God" feeling.

Kimbally

Laura said...

That's tragic, Kim! Sigh. Makes me think twice about getting a tracking device for Hutton. I might have to do it now! Off to check out HomeFree .

© blogger templates 3 column | Make Money Online