Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Important Note to Remember

Note to Self:

The next time your younger son wants to climb up on your desk to pick out a DVD to watch, using your leg and office chair to climb onto the desk, please ascertain that there is no dog poop on son's shoes. Because you will forget this, I'll remind you here that this caused your "oddly cheery for afternoon" spirits to go down instantly. In fact, high spirits plummeted instantly back to normal "bitchy mom in the afternoon" levels.

Please make certain to have both children remove their shoes at the door when entering the house. I know you try to do this, but Harrison, AKA the poop smearer, isn't good at doing it on his own, so you'll need to remind him from now on.

Thank you for your attention to this matter!

Sincerely,
The Smart Half of the Brain (yeah, I know. I'm on vacation a lot. Sue me. Wait, you're too stupid to do that, Stupid Half! Ha!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The smart half of my brain is so stupid it never thinks to write the dumb half notes.

Alijah Fitt said...

Poop makes me SO MAD! you are so funny.

Laura said...

Allie - my "smart" half is very rarely around these days. Apparently it thinks it's too good for us now! Hmmpf. We don't need it! We're just...what's the word I'm looking for? Oh well. Don't need words, either!

Stacy - My life really is shitty some days! Ba dum bum. That's OK. As the cliche says, shit happens. And with two dogs and two boys, oh yeah, and two new cats, chances of shit being involved in my daily life are quite high. I really don't get quite as hung up on it as I used to. You'd think that by now the world would have come up with a great new way to deal with it though. The panda poop = art thing is actually pretty good, but I don't see myself wanting to work in that art medium any time soon.

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one having adventures with dog poop!

© blogger templates 3 column | Make Money Online