Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Yawn

My mom is here for a visit, hence the lack of posts lately.

I'm enjoying her visit, but not having my normal amount of down time is exhausting. Yet, here I sit at my desk typing when I should be in bed....

I'm sure I'll be back soon with lots of scintillating reading for my faithful readers. Crickets chirping. Well, for the two of you. One. Anyone? Also, I'll be back to posting my insightful and witty comments on all of your blogs. Oh, you didn't notice the lack of my insightful and witty comments from me? Hmm.

Happy August, everyone!

4 comments:

Schmoop said...

I for one, did notice your absence. Do I win anything? Cheers LAura!!

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

Chirp = I noticed.

Laura said...

Yes, Matt-Man, you win the grand prize! Oh wait, now I have to come up with a grand prize.

Kim - I'll be back to posting and reading others' blogs soon!

Alijah Fitt said...

I guess that makes me number three. Glad you are getting some down time.

© blogger templates 3 column | Make Money Online