Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day, Moms!

Hope all of the moms out there have a wonderful day!

I got to sleep in today, and Hubby and the boys made waffles for breakfast. I added some bacon, strawberries, and a mocha, and it was the perfect breakfast. I also got a lovely card from the boys, with Hutton's name hand-signed in beautfiful Hutton style.

Just a couple of things to share today:

First, from my hubby:

He sent this as an email titled: "Big Love" special


He took the picture at the local Safeway, and as you can see, it's offering a special on the "Wife" Mother's Day cards - 2 for $5! A great deal if you have more than one wife, but obviously better if you have wives in increments of two.

And, no, I only got the one card from Hubby and the boys. He may have saved the sale cards for his other wives.

I'll add a second post to cover my second observation of the day.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my god!~ LOL You should consider submittin that to Boners.com I love that site and that picture would go perfectly there.

But you're right- for the guy who has three wives, he'd be SOL. Either he'd have to take on another wife or just save up for next year. ;)

© blogger templates 3 column | Make Money Online