Monday, May 15, 2006

Just In Case Anyone Thinks Britney Learns From Her Mistakes

I present proof that she does not. Well, she learns very little, at least.



Pros: --She isn't driving with the baby in her lap. He's strapped into a car seat (sort of).

--It's a cool car.

Cons
: -- He's riding forward-facing and isn't a year old yet. Babies are supposed to ride rear-facing for AT LEAST a year and until they're 20 pounds, longer if possible. Their necks are way too weak to take the impact of a crash forward-facing.

-- His straps are obviously super-loose if he's slumped that far down in his seat.

-- He is in a convertible. I can see this every once in a while, but I personally got rid of my convertible when I was pregnant, as the thoughts of what could happen in a wreck to a child, even one properly strapped in, in a convertible were too scary. Plus this poor kid isn't even wearing a hat. Who wants to bet Britney doesn't put sunscreen on this kid, either? She and Kev probably like their little boy to be tan and cool.

-- She is wearing curlers while driving. Hmm, maybe you should cover that up with a nice grandma kerchief, Britney Hon.

-------------------------
So, even on my worst parenting days, I can still look to Britney to make me feel better about myself. The fact that she and Kev are continuing to inflict their spawn on the world, when they can't take care of the one they already have, is scary, though. Poor Sean. Poor World.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh... my... GOD!

Could she get more retarded?? I wonder if, yet again, she will be contacted by CPS for another undocumented visit.

Let's see:

Riding on his mom's lap in the car
Receiving a skull fracture
Riding forward-facing in a convertible in the pounding sunshine with no hat or anything to protect him

Yeah, I think he's right on track to not live past the age of 2.

Kristen said...

Oh, man. I really do feel sorry for that kid. I mean, truly...I feel like I want to go rescue him. Poor baby.

© blogger templates 3 column | Make Money Online