Friday, May 26, 2006

Lazy Mother Morning

I'm sure I'll have more to write later today, but I'll just start out the long weekend with a little observation:

When you're lying in bed, trying to sleep through the high-pitched squeals of your toddler coming from the next room, and said toddler brings you a bag of string cheese from the fridge, because he is hungry and you have not gotten out of bed yet to give him a real breakfast, it is really freakin' hard to open those little string cheese packages with sleepy hands. Hmm, did I remember to put the bag of string cheese back in the fridge, or did I leave it in the bed?

At least I got out of bed before hubby got out of the shower, though. So, when he went downstairs to get his breakfast, I already had the boys dressed and eating breakfast, and thus no chance of getting yelled at for sleeping in till 9:15. I slept in til 8:55. Woohoo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one. You've pretty much described my typical morning. ;)

Kristen said...

LOL. Harrison can get into the fridge? He's resourceful! My kids just stand there (or in my face) and wail. They are helpless. And I'm thinking this is probably my fault. Hmm.

© blogger templates 3 column | Make Money Online