Sunday, May 28, 2006

Revisiting the Cheese in Bed Incident

This morning, Harrison woke up at 6 a.m., and after nursing briefly, ran off to start his day. I went back to sleep. A little while later, toddler language invaded my dreams. I kept hearing "nana" until I finally woke up. I felt something at my back. It was a bunch of very ripe bananas, and an orange thrown in for good measure. Harrison asked again for a nana and an orange, but I told him I could only peel the banana for him in bed.

It could be worse. The horse head scene from The Godfather comes to mind.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dunno. Sounds a lot more nutritious than pretzels in the bed...
Cheers.

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh--this totally brought back when I was pregnant with Lucas and I used to hang in our bed with Kyra, munching on dry cereal until I could heave my morning sick self out of bed (no pun intended, though the word definitely fits!). We have steep, steep stairs with a forever latched gate, so they typically wait for us in the morning--not patiently, mind you! If we had a ranch, we'd be doomed! Hope you had a great weekend.

Kristen said...

LOL...I can't believe he covered you in fruit. That kid is hilarious.

© blogger templates 3 column | Make Money Online