Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Oh My!


Well, I started this post hours ago, but my computer keeps crashing on me.

I received an email from a friend earlier tonight, and I was laughing hysterically for several minutes. I attempted to figure out how to share it here, but it's a pdf file, and after several failed attempts, I gave up on trying to convert it and finally just posted a bunch of pictures in separate posts. Yes, I'm a computer loser. Or is that looser?

Anyway, the email involved pictures of several truly bad album covers, and was titled, "The Worst Album Covers Ever!" Really, these were horrifying, hilarious and moving.

This led me to this website. Hours of fun await you here!

And after seeing Millie Jackson listed on several different sites under "Bad Album Covers," I must say, I'm going to be doing some more research on this little lady! She indeed does seem to be the shit!


*********************
Below are the fab albums featured in the original email. They're heavy on the gospel and religious freaks, but there are a smattering of "hot" and/or gay guys and a dummy and some blind chicks for good measure.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is probably one of the most disturbing things I've seen in awhile! lol

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh--absolutely worth an outloud laugh!

Anonymous said...

Laura HA HA HA cough cough HA HA oops I peed my pants HA HA.
I wonder what Joyce sang about? She sure is purdy!

Clara

Kristen said...

LOL!!!!

OMG, I'm still laughing about the one where the three small people are shying away from the "BIG GUY"!!! And let's all thank our lucky stars that Ken is by request only.

© blogger templates 3 column | Make Money Online