Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Another Day in Uh...Paradise?

Not much going on today. After Hutton's speech therapy, we went to buy shorts and shorty pajamas for the boys, since it's been so hot and neither of them have enough shorts or shorty pajamas. It's too hot to be outside, so we're all inside. When we got home, a picture hanging over the mantle had fallen, and now I have to go get the glass replaced. While checking on the best way to handle broken glass (I'm guessing putting it in a cardboard box marked broken glass...) I came across this story which almost made me cry. Yes, I'm a hormonal woman. That's a really good driver, though!

OK, I'm obviously lacking in anything interesting to say today!

Oh, and my grand goat scheme isn't going to work. I had a big idea of buying a milking goat -- two birds with one stone, you know -- MILK and YARD CLEAN-UP! Great idea, huh? After buying a pint of goat milk, I decided I really don't like the taste of goat milk. I tasted it plain. Eh. I steamed it for my latte. Eh. Even with chocolate sauce added to make it a mocha, still...Eh.

I'll give it a few more days to see if the taste grows on me, but I think it just has too strong a taste for a cow milk connoisseur.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't do goat milk or goat cheese. It tastes like wet goat smells.

LOL

Kristen said...

I've never tried goat's milk, but I've tried goat cheese, and I liked it, which surprised me. However, I'm thinking the milk would be a whole other story, especially since soy milk, which is pretty innocuous, has never really grown on me. Hmm.

Jennifer said...

Hmmmm, I love soymilk, but goat has never taken hold. I love your idea, though!

© blogger templates 3 column | Make Money Online